Concessioni Autostradali Venete - CAV SpA, based in Venice, via Bottenigo 64 / A (the "Company
") which can be contacted email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as the data controller, will process the personal data provided by users (the "Interested
") together with the online payment requests of the "Reports of nonpayment of the toll", as well as those provided for the request to issue an invoice for the payment itself (the "Data
") in accordance with this information and with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree 101/2018 (the "Privacy Code
"), as well as the European Regulation on the protection of personal data 679/2016 (the "Privacy Regulation
Purpose of processing
- The Company processes the Data, for the management of the charge of the amount of the toll due to transits on the relevant sections, as well as for the issue of the related invoices (the "Contractual Purposes
"); to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations (the "Legal Purposes
") and to assert or defend one's right in court or out of court (the "Legitimate Interest Purposes
Legal basis of the processing
- The processing of the Data for the Contractual and Legal Purposes is mandatory, given its essentiality in order to proceed with the online payment of the "Report of nonpayment of the toll"; any refusal to provide the data for these purposes makes it impossible for the Company to process the payment, as well as to pay the related invoices. The processing for the purposes of legitimate interest, carried out pursuant to article 6, letter f) of the Privacy Regulation, is not mandatory and the interested parties may oppose it in the manner set out in this information, without prejudice to the right of the Company to assert any overriding interest or defense of one's rights in a judicial proceeding.
- The data will be processed both with the aid of IT or automated tools, and on paper and in any case, using instruments suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality.
Communication and transfer of Data
- The Data of the Data Subjects may become aware of the following recipients: (a) third party providers of assistance and consultancy services for the Company with reference to the activities of the sectors (by way of example only) technological, accounting, administrative, legal, insurance, IT; (b) Banking institutions and payment service providers; (c) subjects and authorities whose right of access to the Data of the Data Subjects is expressly recognized by law, by regulations or by measures issued by the competent authorities, including judicial authorities; (d) Autostrade per l'Italia or other interconnected motorway companies.
These subjects will operate as independent Data Controllers or external Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Privacy Regulation; the names of all external data processors can be requested by means of a communication to be sent to the address email@example.com.
The Data may also come to the attention of the persons authorized to process the competent Departments of the Company. The data of the interested parties are not transferred outside the national territory to countries located outside the European Union. Data retention period - The Company will keep the Data collected for the Contractual Purposes and for the Purposes of legitimate interest for a period of 10 years, except in cases where the retention for a further period is required for any disputes, requests from the authorities competent or pursuant to applicable legislation. The Company will keep the data collected for the purposes of the law for the time provided by the same.
At the end of the retention period, the Data will be deleted, anonymized or aggregated.
Rights of the interested party
- The interested parties may exercise, at any time and free of charge, the rights referred to in Articles. from 15 to 23 of the Privacy Regulation, including:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the interested party is being processed;
- obtain access to personal data and information indicated in art. 15 of the Privacy Regulation;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the interested party without undue delay or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning the interested party without undue delay;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning the interested party;
- be informed of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out in relation to personal data concerning the interested party;
- receive personal data concerning the interested party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning the interested party.
Furthermore, the interested parties may propose a complaint with the competent authority. The related requests can be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.